|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Location: Edinburgh - Dalkeith Road
Pay Rate : £10.12 per hour
Do you want a career in banking? Do you thrive to give excellent customer service?
Pertemps are working in partnership with one of the largest banks in the UK. So if you've got experience in Customer Services, we'd love to speak with you.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent starting on the 29th October 2019 onwards. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.12 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 35 hours per week hours between 8am - 6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 12:3pm. The role is blended mix between telephony and administration.
- Working in the Retirements team
- Responsible for delivering exceptional service over the phone.
- Manage inbound and outbound customer queries
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Take ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Value the teams' skills and learn from everyone's mistakes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office
- Experience working in a call centre environment taking inbound calls
- Customer Service skills face to face
- Competent computer skills
- Works well in a team
- Keen to learn
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- AWR Uplift
- Flex Cash Bonus
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- Career Development
If you are successful you are required to pass a Credit Check and a Disclosure Scotland Check.
If you are interested please apply ASAP
You can contact myself directly on firstname.lastname@example.org