|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Location: Port Hamilton
Pay Rate : £10.12 per hour
Duration – 6 month ongoing temporary to permanent opportunity
Working Hours – Monday to Friday – Rotational shifts between 08:00am – 18:00pm – NO WEEKENDS
- Retirements or Protections department.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional service over the phone dealing with customers at first point of contact.
- Take ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use.
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office.
- Administration work – Sending emails, Processing work, Data entry
- Good Communication- Written and Oral
- Take ownership of all customer requests
- Computer literate
- Understanding and Interpreting Data at a basic level
- Flexible, Adaptable and able to adapt to changes
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training – 6 weeks training
- Great rates of pay – Overtime available
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry