|Salary||£8.75 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Location: Pitreavie - Dunfermline
Pay Rate: £8.75
Contract Term: Temporary (3 Months)
Benefits: Paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Instant access to online retail discounts
Are you looking for a new challenge or a career in financial services?
We are currently recruiting for customer service advisers to work for a large financial organisation in Dunfermline at their Pitreavie site. This will involve working within a blended role in Specialist Operations carrying out a mixture of telephony and admin work such as the following:
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries.
- Take ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
- Build long lasting professional relationships with our customer that will exceed their expectations.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
- Value the teams' skills and learn from everyone's mistakes.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services we provide and the value we can build into our business.
- Demonstrate consistently the groups Values and Actions
You should have the following:
- Customer service experience
- Using judgement and making decisions
- Be proactive
- Keen to learn
- Good attention to detail
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below!