Customer Service Adviser
|Job Title:||Customer Service Adviser|
|Salary:||Up to £9.78 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Judyta Celewicz|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 16:45|
Customer Service Adviser in Tiverton required as soon as possible!
- Start date: 31st of January 2019
- End date: 29th of March - it may be extended
- Full time, 37h p/w
- Pay rate: £9.78/h
We are looking for Customer Service Advisor to work at a Customer Service Centre for the local authority.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from the public, professionals and partner agencies in relation to services provided by the local authority.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service environment, ideally including telephone work.
- Very good IT skills - ability to use Microsoft Office packages and databases.
- Be competent in using the internet and other search engines to locate information.
- Confident in liaising with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Able to work with tact and diplomacy at all times.
For further details, including the job description and selection criteria please contact our Tiverton Branch on 01884 242 255 or email your CV on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's