Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service to customers, have an amazing telephone manner and good computer skills?
If yes, we have a temp to perm Customer Service Advisor role to start just at the beginning of New Year.
You would be working for global heating company based in Belper with great values and ethics where you can enjoy family friendly atmosphere and stability.
We are looking to recruit candidates can work in busy and demanding pace. We can guarantee you full time hours and salary of just over 19,000 plus performance bonus paid on monthly basis.
You can easily access the client with public transport (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
Following successful interview with client your role would be to deliver a professional effortless experience to all customers who telephone or email correspondence into Service to arrange an engineer visit utilising the Salesforce platform.
You would be working closely with customers to keep them informed and delighted with the customer service they have experienced.
6 weeks of training provided.
Your shifts would be scheduled between 7.30am and 7pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm on Saturday and 8 am to 12pm on Sundays. Rota provided for 5 weeks in advance. (one Saturday in four, one Sunday in eight, subject to business requirement)
* A temporary contract possibly going to permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
* Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm/ weekend work (some Saturdays and Sundays)
* Flexible working shift pattern
* Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
* Pay increase from £8.39 to £8.79 following successful 6 months probation period
* Free on-site parking
* 33 days of holidays
* Blue Arrow 'SuperStar of the month' reward scheme
* Monthly paid performance bonus
Click apply today!