Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a temporary CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR for our client based in Pride Park, Derby. This would be providing administrative and customer service support to business clients.
Please note this are temporary positions starting as soon as possible for around 3 months, with the possibility of being extended further.
Pay Rate: £8.21 p/h
Hours: Mon-Friday (9:00am - 5:30pm)
Located in Pride Park in Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone from Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services.
About the Role
You would be working as key member of the team working alongside other colleagues in a fast paced office environment.
Duties will include:
- Understand and correctly record customer policies, bookings and profiles in all relevant company systems
- To highlight service, savings, processes and policy compliance opportunities to the operational management team
- To build strong relationships with internal and/or external customers
- To obtain an accurate and comprehensive customer needs brief by using appropriate questioning techniques
- To process bookings, amendments and cancellations within service level agreement (SLA) through multiple contact channels
- To deliver excellent customer service quality and accuracy in line with the expected standard of your role, ensuring you meet the requirements of the customer in a timely manner
- Understand cross team/ dept. impacts of poor data and ensure accuracy of data entry
- To effectively resolve internal and external customer and supplier queries, escalating where appropriate
- General administrative duties as required
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Proven experience of working in a very busy fast paced office
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong IT skills including with the MS packages
- Use of initiative and flexibility
- Organised, punctual and reliable
- Ability to work well independantly
- Ability to work well as a part of a team
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.