Customer Service Administrator
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with a worldwide successful business based Alfreton, who are looking a customer service administration to join their team on a temporary basis for around 6 months, with potential to be extended further or lead to longer term opportunities
Candidates should ideally be immediately available as the position is to start asap.
Pay Rate: £10.00 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Mon - Fri 10:00-18:00 with a half an hour break
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to be part of a busy office for a worldwide parcel company based in Alfreton.
* Providing customer service to customers via the online web based system.
* Tracking packages for customer's and updating them via email, the online based system or call.
* Data entry and effective use of Microsoft office packages.
*Liaising with drivers, providing updates on the parcels.
* Previous administration experience is ideal
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the chance to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you.
We please ask ALL applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.