|Salary||£9.63 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.63 Per Hour
Length of Assignment: 6 months (with possibility of extension, but no guarantee)
Hours: Full time – 35hrs per week – between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday ( Weekly rotation & 1 in 4 Saturdays)
Training: Up to 6 weeks training – between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client, one of the largest banking groups in the UK, are committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you!
Our client have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group’s customers.
Working in a busy call centre environment, providing customer service & administrative assistance on a daily basis.
- Taking in-bound calls from the banking groups’ customers
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary and log if appropriate
- Ability to work in a team or other structured environment
- To be articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- To learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have good IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft
- Attention to detail / accurate data entry skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good level of customer service
- Great rates of pay
- Accrue paid holiday
- Excellent training
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team that works efficiently in a happy environment
If you think this sounds like something you could do, then please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK