|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £10.12 Per Hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 3 months temporary role with the potential to extend. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.12 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 35 hours a week. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out a variety of customer services within a given specialism, both accurately and to the customers satisfaction
- Provide technical advice and guidance on own area of expertise to both external customers and colleagues at all levels
- Handle the more demanding/unusual queries/work
- Provide support, guidance and encouragement to other team members, assisting in their training where appropriate
- Oversee the work of junior team members in order that agreed service standards and work flow deadlines are met
- Establish effective transactional relationships to facilitate lead generation to ensure that customer requirements can be matched to the client’s services and products, ensuring that cross-selling opportunities are maximised
- Contribute to the appraisal process of junior colleagues, providing factual evidence for feedback where appropriate
- Experience working and dealing with customers
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel & Word specifically)
- Good administrator, able to prioritise work
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team within a Banking industry leader
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you have an interest in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK