|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Could you help our Client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our Client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 12 month ongoing temporary role. You will be working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8.00am-4.00pm with an hour lunch or 8.00am-3.30pm with a half hour lunch. Training will be given as well as job shadowing for the first few weeks.
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Good IT skills essential, experience on Microsoft Word (for letters)
- Attention to detail
- Data entry skills essential
- Enthusiastic in learning new skills
- Good communication - oral and written (for letters)
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK