|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer.
Working within the Claims Administration department co-ordinating all enquiries for new and existing claims. Acting as the first response switchboard operator answering and directing all calls relating to insurance claims to the right departments.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possibility of extension, offering a pay rate of £9 per hour. You will be working a 7 hour day between either 8:00 till 16:00 or 10:00 till 18:00 with 1 hour for lunch, total 35 hours per week. You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays (9:00 -13:00) with a day in lieu during the week if worked a Saturday. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Answer customer calls in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all Inbound claim customer call activity is handled in accordance with agreed quality and service level standards
- Ensure system data and notes are recorded accurately and in a timely manner and in accordance with company processes
- Excellent telephony skills and customer service experience
- Familiarity with Windows and common windows office applications
- Attention to detail while working to defined productivity and quality targets
- Good communication- oral and written
- Self/work organisation - Is able to plan and co-ordinate their own work load in line with company requirements whilst recognising the workload of those around
- Claims background would be beneficial
- Performance review & development - pro-actively monitors their own performance in line with required standards and takes personal ownership for ongoing development requirements.
- Enviable working environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK