|Salary||£8.97 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The ideal candidate will have operational experience of working within a logistical environment. Have strong IT skills within Word and Excel and Ideally have SAP systems experience.
The main duties for this position are as follows:
- Co-ordinate the customer service desk and act as a point of contact for customers (Booking requests, queries, monitoring deliveries)
- Update of customers and in house reporting systems.
- Answer customer queries with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues to team leader / management as necessary.
- Conform to company policies.
- Ensure all milestones are updated correctly to avoid financial penalties.
- Communicate effectively with all applicable departments within the operation.
- Proficiently use the relevant operating systems (Excel, In house systems).
Ideally we would be looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- Organised - Able to plan daily workload to ensure all daily tasks are completed.
- Good communications skills - verbal & emails
- Administration skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate business needs.
- Experienced in customer service.
The standard hours of work will be Monday to Friday 07:30-16:00 or 08.30-17.00, In return you will have access to; free parking on site, canteen facilities and a modern working environment along with an hourly rate of £8.97.
Own transport would be beneficial.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this position and would like to be considered, please apply.