|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.00 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers? Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 3 month temporary role with the potential of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.00 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week between 8am to 5:30pm on a rotational two week shift pattern. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Customer service experience is required
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication - oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK.