|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The pay rate is £8.21 per hour, although this would increase if the contract was extended past 12 weeks to £9 per hour. Working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. This will be an immediate start so I require candidates who are not currently working.
MAIN CUSTOMER SERVICE DUTIES:
• Deal with customer enquiries and take orders for products.
• Sales administration and Inputting orders onto computer system to produce paperwork as appropriate to the sale.
• Liaise with carriers on delivery enquiries and keep the customer informed.
• Raise internal paperwork, collection notes, credit requests, etc.
• Answer incoming calls.
• Send fax Messages, E-Mails, Letter, etc.
• Raise purchase orders for direct containers.
• Keep adequate records, monitor and book in direct container shipments to direct customers.
• Process invoices as required.
• Obtain credit-card authorisation on sales as and when appropriate.
• Assist with the scanning-in of data.
• Ensure that the customer is kept informed.
• Weekly report any unresolved problems to the Customer Service Manager, Trade.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill and experience:
• Previous experience working within a customer service environment
• Confident and clear on the phone
• Excellent attention to detail and admin skills
• Feel confident to work on Excel
Any experience with sales administration, order processing or previous working experience of Excel would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this position and would like more details please call Amy Hollier on 01527 591091 or email firstname.lastname@example.org