Customer service administrator
|Job Title:||Customer service administrator|
|Salary:||£8.97 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Freya Ridley|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 15:03|
The ideal candidate will have operational experience of working within a logistical environment. Have strong IT skills within Word and Excel and Ideally have SAP systems experience.
The main duties for this position are as follows:
- Co-ordinate the customer service desk and act as a point of contact for customers (Booking requests, queries, monitoring deliveries)
- Update of customers and in house reporting systems.
- Answer customer queries with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues to team leader / management as necessary.
- Conform to company policies.
- Ensure all milestones are updated correctly to avoid financial penalties.
- Communicate effectively with all applicable departments within the operation.
- Proficiently use the relevant operating systems (Excel, In house systems).
Ideally we would be looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- Organised - Able to plan daily workload to ensure all daily tasks are completed.
- Good communications skills - verbal & emails
- Administration skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate business needs.
- Experienced in customer service.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 08.30am - 17.00pm with some flexibility to work 7.30am – 4.00pm rate and in return you will have access to; free parking on site, canteen facilities and a modern working environment along with an hourly rate of £8.97.
Due to the company location and due to the relocation later in the year own transport would be beneficial.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this position and would like to be considered please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's