|Salary||£9.63 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £9.63 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer.
This is a 6 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £9.63. You will be working Monday to Friday 8 hours 8am and 6pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- To record and acknowledge complaints in relation to Payment Protection Insurance to the satisfaction of the customer and in a manner consistent with the Group Operations policies and procedures and FSA rules
- Contribute to the completion of the team / individual workload
- Ensure that all requirements are adhered to by ensuring compliance with the defined complaints handling policy, training and competency scheme and business standards.
- Focus on process efficiency and delivery of outstanding customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity targets
- Identify systemic or procedural issues which lead to customer dissatisfaction and ensure that these are escalated for discussion at business forums
- Ensure all details entered into the relevant complaint handling system are up to date and precise to allow accurate complaint reporting to the FSA
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and results orientated together with a passion for quality to deliver outstanding customer service
- Works closely and constructively with colleagues within the team / business area, sharing knowledge and best practices openly and willingly.
- Enviable working environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK