Customer Service Admin x3 - Pride Park - Temp
|Job Title:||Customer Service Admin x3 - Pride Park - Temp|
|Salary:||£7.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 15:33|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a number of CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATORS for our fantastic Travel & Events client based near Derby City Centre.
Hours: Mon-Fri (37.5 hours a week) - 9:00am - 5:30pm - 1 hour for lunch
Please note this is a temporary position to start ASAP, and is until March 2019.
Pay Rate: £7.83 p/h
- To process bookings, amendments and cancellations within service level agreement
- Understand and correctly record customer policies, bookings and profiles in all relevant company systems
- To highlight service, savings, processes and policy compliance opportunities to the operational management team
- To build strong relationships with internal and/or external customers
- To obtain an accurate and comprehensive customer needs brief by using appropriate questioning techniques
- To effectively resolve internal and external customer and supplier queries, escalating where appropriate
- To deliver excellent customer service quality and accuracy, ensuring you meet the requirements of the customer in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of data entry
- Ensure best value fares / rates are offered and agreement reached in line with customer requirements
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous admin experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be efficient and self-motivated
- Pick tasks up quickly and efficiently
- Good use of initiative
Located just near Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby, and is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's travel organisations, who strive to provide smarter travel, meetings and events. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that have previous customer service experience either face to face or over the telephone, who are now looking to gain more administration experience. There could also be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the expanding organisation.
On-site facilities are available.
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's