|Salary||£9.63 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.63 Per Hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a part time role for the duration of 6 months. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between 6pm-11pm, across 25 hours a week. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out a variety of customer services within a given specialism, both accurately and to the customers satisfaction
- Provide technical advice and guidance on own area of expertise to both external customers and colleagues at all levels within the Operation Business Group
- Handle the more demanding/unusual queries/work
- Provide support, guidance and encouragement to other team members, assisting in their training where appropriate
- Oversee the work of junior team members in order that agreed service standards and work flow deadlines are met
- Establish effective transactional relationships to facilitate lead generation to ensure that customer requirements can be matched to the Bank's services, and products and cross-selling opportunities are maximised
- Contribute to the appraisal process of junior colleagues, providing factual evidence for feedback where appropriate
- Customer focused attitude: provide a range of high quality customer services ensuring these meet the needs of customers and taking advantage of all lead generation and cross-selling opportunities
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel & Word specifically)
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a busy call centre environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take instruction and manage own work load effectively
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team within a Banking industry leader
If you have an interest in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK