|Salary||£9.92 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin, Miscellaneous|
Are you looking to progress your career?
Location - South Gyle, Edinburgh
Pay rate - £9.92 per hour
Hours - Monday - Friday, 0900 - 1700 (35 hours a week)
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with one of the UK's largest and leading banks to recruit for Customer Service Administrators. We are looking for people with previous customer service experience who would like to further their experience and grow a career in the banking sector.
This is a great opportunity to start at in April 2019 on a 6 month temporary contract with the possibility of a permanent contract thereafter.
- Working within the New Customer Support Team
- Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls for customers
- Actioning new business account applications generated within branches, internet applications or telephone applications
- Investigating queries
- Checking applications are completed correctly
- Requesting further information in order to progress the application
- Updating in-house systems
We are looking for people who have excellent communication skills, are computer literate and have previous customer service experience.
In return, you are offered:
- Fantastic training programme - 5-6 weeks training
- Great rates of pay
- Opportunity to gain a permanent position
- Chance to further your experience and gain new skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.