|Job Title:||Customer Service|
|Salary:||Up to £22739 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 14:19|
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding Customer Service? Do you have previous experience in a face to face Customer Service role? You could have worked in retail, hospitality or another service industry.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a large number of Customer Service Concierges to work for Heathrow Express on a Temp to Perm basis.
The Customer Concierge is a vital part of the customer facing team in delivering exemplary service and sales support to Heathrow Express and Heathrow Airport customers. Working within the airport environment, at Paddington station and on-board trains, the role will be varied and challenging.
* Salary : £22,739.36 per annum when perm, £10.48 per hour whilst temping
* Working Hours: 35 hours per week, between 04.40 and 00.40. Monday to Sunday. Weekends and shifts will be on a rota basis. Shifts would be between 7-10 hours per day.
* Contract: Temp for 12 weeks before going onto a permanent contract
* Location: Heathrow or Paddington
Key responsibilities include:
* Building strong relationships with customers through the delivery of exceptional service
* Recommend opportunities for service and safety improvements
* Communicate in a clear, concise and informative manner
* Act in a calm and professional manner during pressured or emergency situations
* Previous Customer Service experience in a face to face role
* Work under pressure whilst maintain standards
* High standards of personal presentation
* Fluent in English, with any other languages being advantageous
* Be able to provide 5 years referencing covering Employment or Education (if successful)
* Undergo a basic criminal record check (if successful)
Click apply today or contact CJ or Cara in our Harrow Team on 02088610770 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£19000 - £21000 per annum
£16000 - £17000 per annum
£9.48 per hour
£8.60 per hour, Benefits: Excellent dedicated training and facilities with a break out area which includes a pool table, television, vending machines and kitchen equipment
£08.50 - £11.4 per hour