|Salary||£10.4 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
£10.40 per hour
As one of the UK's largest financial groups, our Client's scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our Client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues' ambitions. As part of the group you'll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 6 month ongoing temporary role. You will be working Monday to Friday, 3 weeks shift pattern 9am-5pm, 8am-4pm, 12am-8pm, 35 hours per week, One in three Saturdays 8am-4pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Making and taking internal telephone calls with colleagues
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- High level of attention to detail
- Must have a good phone manner
- Good IT skills essential
- Excellent work ethic
- Enthusiastic in learning new skills
- Good communication - oral and written
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Opportunity to work in a friendly & supportive team environment
- Great rates of pay
- So if you're interesting in learning, growing and developing, this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK