|Salary||£9.77 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pendeford, Wolverhampton WV9 5HA
6 Months - Ongoing (Possible temp to perm)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service adviser to work in a prestigious banking environment within the Platform Migration Team.
- Assisting banking clients with the migration of banking platform systems
- Following processes and procedures when dealing with customer data
- Guiding Commercial Banking Clients through the process
- Supporting clients with any queries relating to the platform migration (help desk team)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Previous history in Banking or Finance - ideal but not essential
- Ability to overcome challenges
- Work as part of a team
- Use initiative to resolve complex queries and problems
- Able to prioritise workload and work efficiently
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts and reward schemes
- Weekly pay
- Progress within banking
- Dedicated consultant
Hours and pay:
- £9.77 per hour + Bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Rotational shifts between 07:30 am - 18:00 pm
The client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference. Join the team today and experience a truly inclusive approach, meaning all colleagues including you, getting the chance to make a difference every day.
These roles will be advertised constantly for the next few months, so there’s plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.
* INTERVIEWING NOW! *
APPLY TODAY to find out more about the roles available and to be interviewed this week!