|Salary||£11.54 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Location: Marple, Stockport SK6 7JW
£11.54 per hour
Full time hours
Monday to Friday 08.30am - 16.30pm
Ongoing temporary contract
Our client provides Management Information Solutions and Library Management Systems for Schools and Local Authorities.
The Customer Retention Manager will focus on retaining customers and ensuring their current and future needs are met. You might answer questions regarding invoicing, how a product works, what type of support is available, amongst others.
You will identify customers at risk of discontinuing their annual entitlement and deal with any requests to cancel ensuring they reignite a positive customer experience.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner ensuring satisfaction
- Process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfil the needs of existing customers that are at risk of cancelling services or orders
- Track contracts that are soon to be expired and contact customers for renewals
- Build a rapport with customers and negotiate fair conclusions from both customer and business perspectives
- Analyse customer feedback and incorporate new retention techniques
- Provide customers with product information and promote sales activities
Experience and skills:
- Experience in customer engagement and customer account management
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to sell to customers
- Effective listener to understand customers' needs and find solutions
- Pro-active, strong organisational/time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent IT and administrative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!