Customer Relations Team Manager
- Job Reference: 00019368-1
- Date Posted: 15 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Team Manager to join our Customer Relations team in Bournemouth.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Bournemouth (due to the current COVID-19 situation, positions will initially be home based / remote until our offices have fully reopened)
Amigo Loans is the leader in the UK guarantor lending space, enabling those with little or no credit history to access loans in partnership with a family member or friend who acts as a guarantor. Founded 15 years ago, Amigo Loans went public in 2018 and is now a listed PLC with a market capitalisation of over £1bn and over 200,000 customers.
Our environment is competitive, driven and sometimes pressurised. We have high expectations of our employees, not least of which is living our values which are ‘Simple, Human, Honest, Focus and Ownership’. In return, we provide training, support, career progression and a very special and unique working environment for which we are all very proud.
As our Customer Relations Team Manager, you will be responsible for inspiring a team, ensuring 1st class service delivery to all customers, whilst enabling continuous development and improvement across the team as well as be proactive in suggesting new ideas and changes to improve processes and improvements.
You will ensure all customer enquiries are managed in line with company guidelines and be responsible for your teams KPIs being met, along with evidencing dedicated focus on qualitative measures and resource management.
Customer Relations Team Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of customer relations case handlers to deliver exceptional service to our customers, consistently demonstrate strong people leadership skills to maintain a productive and quality focused team
- Effective performance management including regular catch ups and 1 to 1s in order to keep staff well informed whilst ensuring that they are managed in-line with our policies and procedures
- Proactively monitor your teams productivity and quality, ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to, maintaining a high level of customer service throughout all written and verbal communication
- Provide support to new starters and onboard them into teams, setting them probationary targets and regularly reviewing their performance and conduct whilst providing the best employee experience, providing necessary support
- Coaching, training and development of your team members, identifying key areas for individual and team development in line with business requirements to ensure knowledge and competence is maintained, provide feedback and demonstrate what they can do even better to improve
- Deliver team briefings and updates to ensure team have the information & skills they need to operate effectively, communicate key messages clearly and professionally not only to our customers but also to your team members and key stakeholders
- Handle any escalated complaints quickly and accurately
Customer Relations Team Manager - About You:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Team Manager role within a complaints department and/or regulated environment
- Confidence in coaching and mentoring team members, continuously monitoring and evaluating performance and development
- Strong communication skills, be approachable and have the ability to make anyone you’re speaking with feel comfortable as well as be able to adjust your communication style when needed
- Ability to manage individual and team workload. Evidence your experience in managing complaints functions, root cause analysis and process improvements
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve challenging goals through leading by example & through proven coaching and development
- Have ability to work well under pressure and to short deadlines as well as plan, prioritise and manage own time and that of your team effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to show initiative and make appropriate decisions
Customer Relations Team Manager – Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus
- Gym membership
- Access to services provided by the Health and Wellbeing Team
- Subsidised deli style restaurant with a head chef and qualified baristas
Amigo Loans is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture and promoting equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you think you might be up to the challenge and would like to learn more about our successful and expanding business, please click ‘Apply’ today