|Salary||£34000 - £37000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Bristol Pertemps Technical is working in partnership with an innovative and customer focused global manufacturing company, specialising in gas abatement solutions for the semiconductor industry.
- £17 - £19 per hour PAYE, £22 - £25 per hour LTD – dependent on experience
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Ample parking, bike storage and subsidised canteen on site
About the job
- Act as single point of contact for our customer centres for system orders and upgrades.
- Be an escalation point for deliveries of both standard and non-standard systems and upgrades
- Communicate and review with customer delivery plan
- Take role as customer contact within the ETO/CTO Order-Related Communications Policy and Procedure and take ownership of the defined deliverables like ETO/CTO Prioritisation and Slot reservation
- Coordinate ETO/CTO and repeat system prioritisation process with Strategic Account Sales Director
- Represent customer in ETO/CTO status reviews to achieve on time to standard delivery of ETO/CTO project TP gates
- Represent customer in SIM3 reviews to achieve on time to standard delivery of our standard and non-standard systems, upgrades and spares
- Planning Set up and maintenance
- Review and coordinate expedite, orders hold and commit orders within build horizon for Systems, Spares and Upgrades
- Monthly reporting support
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer facing order progression role, ideally within a manufacturing company
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication skills, organisational awareness and impact and influencing skills.
- Assertive, diplomatic with a good appreciation of business and commercial issues.
- Excellent IT literacy, being a competent user of MS office
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers / suppliers
- Capable of interfacing professionally with internal customers and departments
To find out more, please apply online with or call Pertemps Bristol Industrial and ask for Bethan or Justyna