Customer Relations Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Relations Manager|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Capita Manchester|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 18:47|
Blackburn City Centre
Full time 37.5hrs per week
Monday - Friday
Flexible hours between 8am - 6pm
£24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Start date ASAP
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Customer Relations Manager on a permanent contract with one of our clients based in Blackburn who is the UK’s leading provider of business process outsourcing and integrated professional services!
The business provides support services to GP practices, pharmacies, dentists and opticians, ranging from administrative and payment services, managing supplies, performers lists and market entry applications through to moving medical records.
As the Customer Relations Manager, you will be the point of contact for key stakeholders. You will analyse and report data on complaints trends across all work-streams and working alongside the Head of Services, Operation Managers, Team Leaders and Complaints Handlers to combat trends and reduce complaints. This role also covers Preston and Leeds and some travel to both sites might be required once a month with all travel expenses paid for.
* Hold monthly operations meetings with all work-streams to monitor, review and report on all complaints/customer service related issues to demonstrate complaint drivers in each area, review causes and trends and implement action plans across the service to reduce complaint volumes
* A clear understanding of the contractual requirements, service level agreements and all legislation associated with service delivery to enable effective complaint management and resolution
* Relationship management across a number of stakeholders and first point of contact, both internally and externally, including monthly reporting on trends and providing feedback to stakeholders on continuous improvement
* Work closely with External Communications Directors and Group Press on high profile complaints
* Work closely with Assurance Managers to highlight risks to the business including potential legal challenges
* Report on complaints trends, mitigation actions, understanding external noise and developing a plan to support business improvements
Essential Skills and Experience:
* A background in complaints handling and management
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Excellent IT skills producing reports
* Experience managing risks relating to complaint handling
* Organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
* Strong leadership and management capability
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
* Project management skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt to changing requirements
* Able to communicate with people at all levels of the business
Due to the sensitive data handled in this role, the successful candidate will be subject to security checks which includes DBS checks, Financial Probity, Fraud check and Media Trawl checks.
Start date will be asap once security clearance has been completed.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a Customer Relations Manager then please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Services Administrator
£8.21 per hour, Benefits: Free- parking onsite
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Product Manager - Capital Equipment - Food Sector
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car, Fuel Card, Company Credit Card
Team Manager - advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 5 starting salary of £35,549
Treatment Manager - advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 4 starting salary £30,356 per annum