Pay Rate: £9.00ph - Potential performance based pay rise after 6 months Contract Term: Temporary - Minimum 6 month contract - Permanent prospects are high
Working Times: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
· Full paid training
· Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
· Overtime and bonus incentives
· Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
· Instant access to online retail discounts
· Annual Bonus
If you are interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then why not apply for this weekday job in Customer Relations for a leading UK banking organisation.
This Business Banking SLO Customer Relations opportunity (Customer Relationship Manager) provides regular weekday hours, permanent position prospects and performance based pay rewards in addition to a competitive salary.
You do not need any formal qualifications to work in Customer Relations. Your natural people skills are much more important in a role like this so just a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and an excellent telephone manner will make you a great fit for this position.
A background in customer service, telephone support, call handling or sales is advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Relations team member. You will be well looked after with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support teaching you everything you need to know.
Your place of work will be in the EH12 area of Edinburgh. The location is supported by great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport with the added bonus of an onsite staff car park for those who drive. The workplace benefits from an onsite canteen featuring a Starbucks and communal breakout areas for all staff to use.
The recruitment process is conducted via a meet and greet session, but the entire process can take a couple of weeks as you will expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls, enquiries and account administration duties can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started providing a professional and helpful service every time, for this bank's amazing customers.
· Answer customer calls in relation to a broad number of transactions in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
· Identify opportunities to further extend/develop the customer relationship by promoting the Bank's products and services in order to fully meet their financial needs.
· Identify sales opportunities and mature wherever possible and manage smooth hand offs to other areas of the business.
· Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience whilst securing all sales opportunities.
· Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre Balanced Scorecard through the achievement of key aims and objectives.
· Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
· Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements (including internal processes and procedures) which aim to protect our customers as well as the reputation of the banking group.
· Maintain a good understanding of the bank's products and services including key features and benefits
· Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first touch, delivering a fair outcome for the customer. Where not possible to resolve at first touch, these complaints should be escalated immediately.
· Proactively look to raise ideas to eliminate the root cause of complaints improving the experience for our customers.
· Excellent communication - oral and written.
· Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
· Continuous improvement mind set.
· A keenness to develop, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
· Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
· Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
· Positive and approachable manner.
· Motivated team player.
· Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
As a Customer Relations team member for this banking brand, you benefit from the support that helps you take ownership of your own personal development and training.
There are a number of available positions so this role will be advertised constantly for the next few months providing plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.