Customer Order Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Order Administrator|
|Salary:||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sutton|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 13:39|
This a full time, permanent opportunity with a salary from £21,000- £25,000 per annum.
Duties will include:
• To be the operational single point of contact for assigned customers
• To ensure the maintenance of the Sales Orders in accordance with the agreed Company processes
• To be process compliant through the use of Company standard systems, processes and reports to resolve potential delivery risks.
• To ensure paperwork and information transfer in relation to all part movements are compliant with business and regulatory requirements.
• To create and maintain lines of balance and product recovery plans
• To facilitate and support on and off site customer meetings
Skills and Experience needed:
• Must have experience in working in a production / control / planning environment
• Should have customer and supplier awareness
• Must have an analytical approach to problem solving
• Able to communicate effectively internally and externally both verbally and written
• Able to meet deadlines
• Candidate must have good numeracy / literacy skills
• Must have strong IT skills (Excel, Word , Powerpoint)
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's