|Salary||£9.94 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.94 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer.
This is a 6 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £9.94 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday including 2 evenings each week up to 9pm and 2 Saturdays each month.
During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Colleagues must demonstrate the ability to undertake a meaningful conversation with customers who are in financial difficulty, through customer centric activities to facilitate fair customer outcomes.
- Build a good rapport with our customers to deepen/develop the customer relationship, identifying and helping customers through difficult times and making the right decision about how to help them in the best possible way.
- Conduct customer interactions, taking the time to fully understand the individual customer circumstances and using considered judgement and decision making skills to propose a fair solution, working with the customer to find the best way forward.
- Make decisions considering risk to the bank and impact to the customer with guidance & advice where required.
- Handle customer calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers and LBG, working within the T&C Framework and reduce the number of customer complaints.
- Respond efficiently to a range of customer enquiries ensuring that information provided is clearly understood and escalating issues where appropriate.
- Identify and take appropriate action with customer complaints.
- Ensure processes are completed to the highest standard, challenging and escalating when process/policies cause any unintended consequences to both the customer and/or the bank.
- Access and navigate the relevant LBG systems to review and propose the customer options.
- Focus on excellent customer service whilst delivering against defined business objectives.
- Ensure all details entered onto the system are accurate and meet the required quality standards.
- Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance, training, competency scheme & business standards.
- Identify & suggest improvements to new & existing processes, procedures & systems .
- Positive attitude to change, and develop own skills to meet the changing customer, business and financial environmental needs.
- Customer Service: Interaction with customer is focused on achieving a fair, responsible, suitable and sustainable outcome. Uses judgement and sound understanding of customer circumstances to help customers repay arrears by proposing affordable and sustainable solutions. Seeks ways to build relationships in the view of achieving a fair customer outcome. Able to build fantastic relationships with out customers in a challenging environment, displaying passion for customer services, patience and empathy.
- Analytical Skills: Gathers necessary facts and figures identifying patterns, trends and relationships in the data. Use numerical skills to calculate suitable payment arrangements, where appropriate.
- Decision Making: Selects the fairest course of action for the customer within regulatory parameters based on the available information and accepts personal responsibility for the outcome.
- Communication Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to listen, understand and where appropriate influence customer outcomes.
- Compliance: Ensure activity complies with relevant LBG policy and regulatory requirements to reach the right outcome. Escalate matters where application of current policy or local processes would not deliver a fair customer outcome.
- Continuous Development: Driven and enthusiastic, taking specific tasks and seeing these through to completion. You need resilience and confidence in your own ability. Works co-operatively openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve business goals.
- Adapting to Change and Uncertainty: Adapt to change and uncertainty, improve personal effectiveness in response to changes at work by identifying new learning and self development opportunities that arise from the change and working towards them.
- Enviable working environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK