|Salary||£9.57 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Blue Arrow are looking to recruit Customer Experience Receptionist on a part time basis for a training centre based on the outskirts of Cambridge with an easy access from M11 or A14, or easily accessible by public transport.
You would be working for one of Europe’s leading heating technology manufacturers, ‘thinking ahead’ is a culture which is embraced throughout our business.
For more than 140 years, the Company has been setting the standards in the heating market, creating products that have revolutionised the industry, from water heaters in the early 1900’s, to pioneering the ‘combi’ boiler over 35 years ago. The company is proud to be leading the way in renewable technologies, developing systems which utilise sustainable sources of energy.
· Reporting directly to the Customer Journey Manager this role will focus largely on meeting and greeting customers face to face at the Centre and all aspects of enquiry and call handling.
· The role will see the Centres are fully replenished of all stock items for Training and the display areas. You will ensure the highest of standards are met whilst promoting at every opportunity training and Brand Loyalty awareness.
· The role will also entail liaising with sales and service staff and customers to ensure communication, clarity and customer service is maintained, to the highest standards and delivers an excellent customer experience.
· Based at the Cambridge training centre the role may involve travel to different sites of the Company the UK and Eire from time to time, hence a full U.K. driving license is essential
· Excellent communication, presentation skills and general IT skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel,Windows etc.)
· Ability to liaise with internal and external customers with a flexible approach to work with good diary management.
· Sound knowledge of Sales-force and the heating industry would be advantageous but not essential.
· A sound understanding of corporate governance and protocol and a passion for reception and delivering a good customer experience.
Highlight of the job:
- Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30-13:00
- £9.57 per hour
- Fixed term for a year initially
- Parking on site