Customer Experience Data Admnistrator
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Data Admnistrator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kimberley Scott|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 09:10|
My client in the Chineham area is looking for a candidate who will lead by example with their administration and customer service skills.
Salary circa 20k – 25k depending on experience.
Monday - Friday : 9am - 5.30pm
The objective of this role as an enthusiastic and customer administrator you will be crucial to executing the exceptional front live service and delivery to ensure we are providing consistently brilliant customer experience. This includes working with all stakeholders to ensure customer requirements and expectations. My Client is looking for a candidate who takes pride in their role and brings alive the customer experience.
In this role, other objectives include working with all internal stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are met.
A great eye for detail would be useful to identify additional sales for customers who would be seeking advice from someone with product knowledge so inhouse training will be provided for those unique moments.
Main Tasks for this role:
- Ownership of the Sales inbox and ensure work is distributed accurately
- Proactively promote products and special offers when liaising with customers through telephone, written or face to face and working closely with marketing to do this.
- Ensure accuracy when providing the customer with the specification and pricing structure in accordance with company objectives and metrics, with key focus on create capture and closure through excellent attention to detail.
- Contribute to the success of repeat business through post order proactive communications to ensure the cycle of a customer journey never ends.
- Support the wider customer experience team with Quotes and Orders, where necessary.
- Consistently demonstrating a collaborative approach to assisting potential customers to identify best suited product to meet customer requirements.
If you have a track record of driving customer service/ the administration team to enhance the customer relationship I would love to hear from you.
For this role in particular, customer service experience or account management experience will be beneficial for this role. As will a strong organizational ethic.
Please feel free to apply by clicking the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's