|Salary||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Customer Database Management Associate
Cromwell’s highly successful team are continuously expanding and now have an exciting role to join the Customer Database Management (CDM) team at our branch near Dudley.
Knowledge of the Industrial Supply industry would be an advantage, but the ability to gain key information relating to customers or prospects business profile and recommend the customer segment and sales channel that would best suit our business strategy, and initiate a customer relationship will be the key success in this high energy role.
The successful candidate will be result driven, articulate with effective interpersonal communication skills and able to work with a sense of urgency.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Generate new business contacts and gain new customer (prospects)
- Achieve customer potential identification objectives through proactive outbound telephone and email contact both planned and ad hoc
- Evaluate former and trading customers and solicit renewed business relationships
- Participate in benchmarking & best practice on customer acquisition
- Ensure that customers are made aware of all appropriate value added services we provide
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to use outbound telephone techniques to conduct business
- Prior experience or knowledge of the Industrial Supplies market is an advantage but not essential
- Experience of handling rejection and overcome objections
- Understanding of competitive suppliers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential
- Working knowledge of machine shop and machinists language is advantageous
- Ability to communicate at all levels very well