|Job Title:||Customer Coordinator|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bluearrow Maidstone|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 14:25|
Are you a compassionate, empathetic and have the ability to keep calm under pressure?
Are you able to prioritise workload and think on your feet?
Then please read on!!
Your role as a Deployment Coordinator will be at the centre of this companies control room and you will be responsible for deploying safe transportation of service users and coordinating the Mental Health Transport Assistants.
You will be required to work 12 hour shifts between 8am and 8pm working to a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off and then 4 nights on then 4 nights off this will include weekends and bank holidays.
Responsibilities will include;
- Answer and effectively respond to incoming calls and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Dispatch crews to bookings with due consideration to patient care, risk assessments in a cost effective manner, efficiently utilising resources across the business.
- Use of IT systems including command and control systems and mapping software.
- Take accurate records of information provided by clients and and sanity check that all required data is received to support colleagues to complete their duties.
- To ensure that all complaints and compliments are handled and escalate when appropriate.
- To take accurate reports and investigate all relevant incidents within the CQC/IMF framework guidelines.
- Assist with the implantation of an effective crew rota by providing accurate reporting on crew sickness.
- Adhoc admin duties
You will be provided with a thorough training programme to support you in the development of this crucial role.
My client will also require you to complete an enhanced DBS check due to the sensitive nature of information you will be privilege to, this will not be at any cost to you.
This is NOT a call centre environment but an operations centre which is the very hub of my clients organisation.
Experience of a similar role will be advantageous, but not a necessity. What is important is the the successful applicant is committed to their responsibilities, professional in their approach, has understanding of the implications which may occur if tasks are not carried out correctly. You will be a strong communicator who has the ability to take charge of a situation whilst remaining calm and professional.
For any further information, please apply via the online portal or contact Callum on 01622 662144
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's