|Job Title:||Customer Coordinator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Annabel Quinn589|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 17:02|
Upton Upon Severn
My client are a well-established manufacturer with 30 years of experience in their industry.
They are looking for an experienced Customer Service professional or experienced Sales Administrator to join their busy team.
The role of a Sales Administrator will include:
- Generating Sales Orders and processing orders to completion
- Communication to Transport colleagues ensuring delivery of goods in a timely manner to meet SLA's.
- Communication to Customers, ensuring accurate orders are produced and the delivery process is communicated to the customer.
- Direct communications to Stakeholders, management and contractors.
- Any issues to be escalated to line manager.
- Data Entry, Filing and archiving accurately to meet compliance.
- Handling customer enquiries and resolving complaints.
- Generating and compiling reports
The right candidate will be a great communicator and problem solver with good IT skills. You will need to be efficient with an excellent telephone manner.
If you're looking for your next opportunity with an industry leading manufacturer, please click APPLY!
For further information please contact Annabel.Quinn@pertemps.co.uk or call 01905 24420
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £23000 per annum
£25000 - £26000 per annum
Up to £40000 per annum
Client Support Coordinator
Bury St Edmunds
£20000 - £20600 per annum
Customer Service Administrator
£9.63 per hour