|Job Title:||Customer Consutlant|
|Salary:||£9.83 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Young|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 08:34|
Pay Rate : £9.83 per hour
Pertemps are working in partnership with one of the largest banks in the UK. So if you've got experience in Customer Services or would like a career within the bank, we'd love to speak with you.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent starting on the 24th June 2019...These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.83 per hour. 35 hours per week between 7am - 11pm over a Monday to Sunday period (Examples of shifts are 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 2pm-10pm, 3pm-11pm etc.)
- Taking mixture of inbound calls supporting customers at first point of contact
- Mostly inbound but sometimes outbound is necessary to call people back.
- General banking enquiries
- Telephony role
- Targeted on getting a fair outcome on the call, they would follow call flow process and the candidates are trained on this, they are measured on how they apply this to a call.
- Handle complaints, they are responsible for trying to handle this themselves and find a resolutions.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services
- Customer Service either over the phone or face to face
- Competent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Positive manner
- Keen to learn
- Works well in a team
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training - 6 weeks
- Great rate of pay
- AWR Uplift
- Flex Cash Bonus
- Potential to go permanent
- Career Development
4 week classroom training, then a 5 week academy process on the floor. Takes about 2 months to be competent at the role. No holidays during the first 3 months of the assignment.
Please be aware you will be required to pass a DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND APPLICATION and a CREDIT CHECK
If you are interested please apply ASAP or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's