Customer Care Manager
- Job Reference: 00019105-1
- Date Posted: 12 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rothersthorpe, Northamptonshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Customer Care Manager
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
At Bloor Homes we build more than quality homes. We build sustainable communities for future generations to enjoy. We are - at heart - a people business, and building and maintaining excellent customer relations is absolutely vital. More than most, the business of building and selling new homes depends on confidence, trust and reputation. Bloor Homes scores very highly in these areas, and we mean to keep it that way.
We are recruiting Customer Care Manager in this busy, pivotal department. The role requires skill, delicacy and confidence. The successful candidate will work as part of a team, and liaise with our Construction, Sales, Design & Technical and Commercial departments, as well as sub-contractors and Housing Associations. You will need first-class people and administration skills, and an ability to keep on top of a detailed and challenging workload. Previous experience of working in a similar role in a housebuilder would be a distinct advantage. From highlighting and reporting on issues of poor performance or defects in materials, to validating and resolving problems quickly and efficiently, the job needs a sure touch and a steady hand. Good record-keeping, internal communication and teamworking are essential. We don’t just sell you a house and leave you to get on with it - good relations with our customers after they have moved in are fundamental to our reputation and long-term success.
* Assisting with the smooth running of the department and ensuring that purchasers receive customer care satisfaction in line with the Home Inspection Guide.
* Assisting with monitoring and managing the performance of the Customer Care team, including allocation of sites to Co-ordinators.
* Highlighting and reporting on repeated issues/common defects, poor-performing trades and Bloor site staff to allow for positive intervention for senior management.
* Liaising with other departments within Bloors as necessary.
* Ensuring Sitestream records are maintained and kept up to date.
* Undertaking routine reviews of work being carried out by Customer Care Technicians and sub-contract trades.
* Validating complaints and resolving problems quickly & efficiently seeking direction where required.
* Issuing and following-up on contractor’s reports and outstanding issues.
* Carrying out preparations for clearance of Customer Care invoices, including contra charge letters
* Deputising in the absence of the Head of Customer Care, as required, including but not limited to management of the team and liaising with the company’s marketing and PR provider in relation to social media activity linked to the provision of Bloor Homes after care service.
* Assisting with the management of the team, suppliers and sub-contract trades to resolve issues and make appointments for attendance through the co-ordination of diaries.
* Checking and ensuring work has been carried out to the purchaser’s satisfaction.
* Dealing with customer complaints including social media notifications using the Escalation Policy.
* Setting challenging KPI’s when contracting new maintenance companies, ensuring the Bloor standards are maintained.
* Understanding and interpreting all relevant legal correspondence and work with Bloor Homes’ legal advisors on the next steps.
* Assisting with End of Defects Inspections
* Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
* Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
* Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
* Ensuring all Health and Safety aspects associated with Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
* Full driving Licence
* Experience of dealing with customers in a customer care environment and supervising a team.
* Experience in using CRM software with good technical knowledge in house building.
* Excellent negotiating skills and financial awareness.
* Knowledge of NHBC/LABC procedures.
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications.
* Caring and empathetic towards others.
Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
So, if you're looking for a rewarding role, share our belief in excellence, take as much pride in your work as we do, and want a future not just a job, then get in touch today