Customer Care Advisor
- Job Reference: 00027388-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Salary: £17,576 to £18,657
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Echo-U have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Advisor opportunity to join their team based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Job Title: Customer Care Advisor
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Contract: Temp to Perm, permanent contracts will be offered based on attendance and performance
Salary: £17,576 – £18,657 per annum + excellent benefits including fully paid training, career progression, homeworking and much more.
Operational/Open Hours: Monday to Sunday between 8am and 9pm
Start Date: Various with immediate starts available
Join Echo-U and boost your career as a Customer Care Advisor
We are a leading UK based outsourcing customer contact company and we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you to join our ever-growing team in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please note, we exercise strict social distancing rules and COVID-19 safety measures, all successful candidates must be able to commit to these.
Successful candidates will receive:
Fully paid, face to face, comprehensive training based in our city centre office, which is spacious, bright and fully compliant with social distancing guidelines. 100% of our recent recruits rated their training as good to excellent, a result we aim for and are proud of.
Homeworking with all equipment provided following completion of the training program
Team building activities for our office and home working employees
Break out areas which includes food and drink facilities
Working for an owner ran business that values and retains its ‘working family’ feel
An individualised support and development approach to enable your long-term personal and professional development
Excellent opportunity for progression, Over 90% of our Team Leaders started their career with us as advisors!
What you will be doing
As a Customer Care Adviser you’ll deliver a great customer experience and offer customers help and advice with their enquiries. You’ll be the first point of contact for the customer whether that be a voice call, email or social media interaction. You’ll be fully supported in your day to day role, working with our fantastic, friendly and professional team, with the best technology to enable excellent communication and team work.
In fact, a recent survey completed by our newest recruits reported that 100% would recommend Echo U as a great employer.
We are exceptionally proud of our team and consider it essential to attract the talent and characters that will positively contribute to our success.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- You have fantastic customer service skills and delight in helping the customer
- You have excellent communication skills, are confident holding conversations
with customers, you love engaging and helping customers
- You are computer literate - able to navigate multiple systems at any one time
- You are able to multitask and have an attention to detail
- You’re ambitious and want a career with progression and are fully flexible and committed to it
- You are hardworking, keen to learn, punctual and reliable
- You are a self-starter and will be able to motivate yourself whilst working from home
- You are fully flexible and able to work on a shift between the hours of 8am and 9pm between Friday to Monday on a rotational basis; these shifts will also include working bank holiday
- You understand the need to be a team player
- You are resilient and can remain calm under pressure
Please note, successful applicants may be subject to DBS check.
To submit your CV for this exciting Customer Care Advisor opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.