Customer & Security Rep
|Job Title:||Customer & Security Rep|
|Salary:||£11.35 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 15:24|
Contract ends: 31st December 2019
Working Pattern: These are temporary part-time posts. We currently operate a wide variety of work patterns, successfully balancing lifestyle choices with business requirements. All requests for part time or flexible working hours will be seriously considered.
Working Hours: 21 hours a week with two shift patterns available (7 hours per day Monday to Wednesday, or Thursday to Saturday). The Thursday to Saturday shift pattern requires you to work every Saturday. Hours are 11am to 7pm with one hour for lunch.
You will be the first point of contact for a diverse range of visitors and will play a key role in ensuring the safety and security of everyone visiting and working here. Reporting to a Security Team Manager your responsibilities will include:
- welcoming visitors
- the control of public and visitor access through the use of metal arch detection, hand-held metal detectors, x-ray baggage screening and gender specific physical searching of visitors
- enforcement of the photographic ID system
- reception and issue of ID passes for external contractors
- providing a messenger service for key stake holders
- ensuring that the visitor Code of Conduct is adhered to
- assisting with events held within the building
- delivering "talks" to visitors
- supporting a CCTV monitoring team in a dedicated control room, responding to intruder, perimeter and fire alarms within the Control Room.
- conducting regular internal security patrols of the building
- conducting security searches of the building and vehicles
- ensuring that all evacuation procedures are applied
- traffic management: using the electronic traffic management system for access to the car park and service yard
- screening hand-delivered mail and parcels
- handling of lost and found property
- active participation in all security/police training exercises
If you have a disability and would like to talk to us about any aspects of this job, please get in touch. Full training will be provided to ensure you are able to carry out all the duties attached to your role. Your first week will be a dedicated training induction and will be a 37-hour week (Monday-Friday). You will then be assigned to your rota and commence your working pattern.
Please send your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's