Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Customer Service Advisors with a leading UK banking organisation based in Dunfermline, Fife.
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Full paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression/Annual Bonus
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019
We are looking for people who are committed to offering the best possible customer journey, who take pride in their work and who work hard to achieve goals.
This role would suit candidates who have a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and telephone manner and who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in call centre /customer service is desirable but not essential.
* Telephony based role
* Taking inbound calls relating to general banking enquiries
* Respond to queries/issues over the phone and by email
* Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
* Maintain a good understanding of the bank's products and services including key features and benefits to advise customers of
* Dealing with enquiries and complaints
* Building relationships with customers
35 hours per week
Working 5 days out of 7 that includes weekends as part of the normal working week.
Working hours are between 7:00am - 11:00pm (e.g shifts can 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 2pm-10pm, 3pm-11pm etc)
Must be fully flexible and able to work all shift patterns between 7:00am-11:00pm
£9.63 per hour + supplementary pay for working between 8pm to 8am Mon-Sat and all day Sunday and this applies from day one. This supplementary payment ranges from 10% to 50% of the hourly rate per unsociable hour worked. Overtime, Flex Pay and Pay Progression also applicable.
Please click Apply Now to upload your CV.
*Please note you will need to pass a credit check, criminal history check and full reference check*