|Job Title:||Customer Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jillian Curran|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 16:10|
Some customer service experience would be helpful, but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre or finance background. As long as you are passionate about working with customers I want to hear from you.
• Responsible for writing and producing letters, reviewing accounts and ensuring the correct action has been taken. Telephony role with administrative duties (Blended role – telephone and online digital platform).
• Comparing customer accounts against LBG guidelines to decide whether further actions are required to reach a fair outcome.
•Carry out a range of customer service administrative duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant administration within agreed service standards.
•Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is accurate and clearly understood.
•Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience.
• Taking new customers through applications for new business banking accounts.
• Assisting customers with all enquiries and making follow up calls.
• Dealing with their applications and also their general banking.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail
• Positive and approachable manner
• Team player
• Previous customer service experience
Pay Rate: £10.12 p/h
Contract Term: Temporary (6 months - with a possibility of extension)
Working Times: Monday – Friday 9-5pm
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
If interested, please submit you CV below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's