|Salary||£9.00 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Some customer service experience would be helpful, but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre or finance background. As long as you are passionate about working with customers I want to hear from you.
• Responsible for writing and producing letters, reviewing accounts and ensuring the correct action has been taken. Telephony role with administrative duties (Blended role – telephone and online digital platform).
• Comparing customer accounts against LBG guidelines to decide whether further actions are required to reach a fair outcome.
•Carry out a range of customer service administrative duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant administration within agreed service standards.
•Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is accurate and clearly understood.
•Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience.
• Taking new customers through applications for new business banking accounts.
• Assisting customers with all enquiries and making follow up calls.
• Dealing with their applications and also their general banking.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail
• Positive and approachable manner
• Team player
• Previous customer service experience
Pay Rate: £10.12 p/h
Contract Term: Temporary (6 months - with a possibility of extension)
Working Times: Monday – Friday 9-5pm
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
If interested, please submit you CV below.