|Salary||£9.83 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate : £9.83 per hour
Pertemps have a great opportunity to work with one of the largest banks in the UK. So if you've got experience in Customer Services, we'd love to speak with you.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent starting on the 12TH August 2019 or the 27th August 2019.
8 week rotational shift pattern Monday to Sunday - 35 hours per week flextra shift pattern between 07:00am - 23:00pm
- Taking mixture of inbound and outbound calls for customers
- Mostly inbound but sometimes outbound is necessary to call people back. Discuss the customer's issues and resolve them
- Helping customers at first point of contact
- Processing and updating in-house systems
- Handle complaints, they are responsible for trying to handle this themselves and find a resolutions.
- Attitude - Keen to learn
- Experience working in a call centre environment taking inbound calls
- Customer Service skills face to face
- Competent computer skills
- Works well in a team
- Keen to learn
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay - Overtime available
- AWR Uplift
- Flex Cash Bonus
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- Career Development
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK.
If you are interested please apply ASAP or send your CV to email@example.com