|Salary||£9.92 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
If so then we may have the perfect opportunity for you as a Customer Advisor. This role would be oining a friendly contact team managing inbound customer queries relating to accounts and products.
If you are great at talking to people and recognise and appreciate excellent customer service then this role would be a great fit for you.
There are no fixed requirements to be a Customer Service Advisor, a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the web would be great. Your individual qualities and the ability to use empathy and listening skills to get outstanding outcomes for the customer is much more important.
Some customer service experience would be helpful but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre background. If you're used to dealing with customers face-to-face then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor by phone.
There are many vacancies across a range of rotational shift patterns on offer. All vacancies are permanent positions in an easy to reach location providing you with a stable income and an enjoyable place to work.
The contact centre is located in Edinburgh on Roddinglaw Road and is easily reached via public transport and there is an onsite staff car park for those who drive. The centre benefits from an onsite canteen and is in a location that provides many other amenities close by.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with this banking group, they are a fantastic employer who have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks as you would expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls and enquiries can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started taking calls from a wide range of people, helping them resolve their queries; from setting up standing orders, checking balances, or transferring funds you will be ready to provide a professional and helpful service every time.
- Telephony role
- Customer based queries dealing with new business banking queries
- Enquiries include payments, stop cheques, cancel cards, lost and stolen, bank balances, international payments, internet banking registration/issues, closing accounts, debit card fraud, mandates queries, overdrafts/loans, transaction investigationHandoffs to different areas of the bank but try to resolve as much at first point of contact.
- Upselling of Lloyds products (not a sales role though)Asking complex questions i.e. general info and probing to find further.
- Keying in information into systems (15 different systems used on a daily basis)
- Moving information from one platform to another
- Inbound calls and outbound calls to obtain more information from customer if needed
- Taking information from the customer and ensuring it meets all required criteria (Anti Money Laundering etc)
- Assisting the customers with an enquiries and making follow up calls with the customers (there are no cold calls/sales calls)
- Look at customer accounts and assisting as much as possible (look at business insurance etc, discussing company vehicles etc).
- 4-6 week training period with ongoing support, training and mentoring
- Progression within the role and further development opportunities
- Business Banking Talent Academy
- Moving to Tier 2 BBCS taking on lending
- More in depth customer conversations.