|Salary||£9.63 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
If so then we may have the perfect opportunity for you as a Customer Service Advisor within Intelligent Finance. You could be joining a friendly contact team managing inbound customer queries relating to accounts and products.
If you are great at talking to people and recognise and appreciate excellent customer service then this role would be a great fit for you.
There are no fixed requirements to be a Customer Service Advisor, a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the web would be great. Your individual qualities and the ability to use empathy and listening skills to get outstanding outcomes for the customer is much more important.
Some customer service experience would be helpful but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre background. If you're used to dealing with customers face-to-face then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor by phone.
There are many vacancies across a range of rotational shift patterns on offer. All vacancies are permanent positions in an easy to reach location providing you with a stable income and an enjoyable place to work.
The contact centre is located in the South Gyle region of Edinburgh and is easily reached via public transport and there is an onsite staff car park for those who drive. The centre benefits from an onsite canteen and is in a location that provides many other amenities close by.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with this banking group, they are a fantastic employer who have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks as you would expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls and enquiries can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started taking calls from a wide range of people, helping them resolve their queries; from setting up standing orders, checking balances, or transferring funds you will be ready to provide a professional and helpful service every time.
Provide consistent, high quality service to customers in order that customer needs are met & lead generation opportunities are maximised
- Establish effective transactional relationships to build/enhance customer loyalty and facilitate lead generation
- Carry out routine procedures for individual clients e.g. (cashiering, enquiries) accurately and to their satisfaction
- Respond to customer queries so that the customer receives a polite, professional and accurate Reply
- Investigate the more straightforward customer enquiries/complaints which could not be answered immediately and provide appropriate response within agreed service standards
- Recognise sales opportunities and refer leads to appropriate colleagues so that lead generation targets are met
- Recognise when customers’ requirements/problems are more appropriately dealt with elsewhere and refer them to appropriate colleagues
- Contribute to team workload so that customer requirements and team targets are met
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.