|Salary||£9.92 per hour, Benefits: overtime, flex cash and pay progression opportunities||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Looking for a role you can progress in?
Our client, a leader in the banking industry are offering a 6 month temp to perm contract in their business banking call centre.
Great opportunities to progress into a skilled field.
- Telephony role
- Customer based queries dealing with new business banking queries
- Enquiries include payments, stop cheques, cancel cards, lost and stolen, bank balances, international payments, Internet banking registration/issues, closing accounts, debit card fraud, mandates queries, overdrafts/loans, transaction investigation
- Handoffs to different areas of the bank but try to resolve as much at first point of contact.
- Asking complex questions i.e. general info and probing to find further.
- Inbound calls and outbound calls to obtain more information from customer if needed
- Taking information from the customer and ensuring it meets all required criteria
- Assisting the customers with an enquiries and making follow up calls with the customers (there are no cold calls/sales calls)
- Look at customer accounts and assisting as much as possible (look at business insurance etc, discussing company vehicles etc).
- 4-6 week training period with ongoing support, training and mentoring
- Progression within the role, development opportunities.
- 8 week fixed rotational shift pattern
- Monday to Friday between 7:00am - 8:00pm (shifts are 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 12pm-8pm).
- Only working late shift 2 weeks out of 8 weeks
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00am – 2:00pm (when working Saturday, day back during the week)
If you want to be part of this fantastic opportunity then please apply now