Customer Admin Advisor
- Job Reference: 00040089-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £18,643 to £23,800
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Pluss CIC is a Community Interest Company that supports thousands of people each year to achieve a career and fulfil their true potential. Positive People and Hopeful Families offers a lifeline to people who are not in work to help build confidence, skills and give a sense of hope for the future. The projects give people the opportunity to get involved in local communities, meet new people and have fun through a range of activities.
Positive People and Hopeful Families are funded by The European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team as a Customer Administration Hub Advisor. You will be responsibile for contributing to the accurate processing of associated administration of the programme, including handling personal, financial and other commercially confidential information.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver high levels of customer service, be highly organised with a keen eye for accurate detail and be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. You will also need to have experience of working in a Contact Centre or Data Processing environment.
* Process and maintain system records for all contracts we manage and complete the appropriate administration following contractual and company procedures.
* Deliver a high level of customer service at all customer contact points.
* Maintain accurate and up to date financial systems and information.
* Process contract claims, adhering stipulated guidelines
* Support and liaise with Operational teams to ensure quality of submissions and accuracy of data.
* Liaise directly with stakeholders to ensure anomalies are identified and resolved within appropriate and agreed timeframes in order to minimise financial impact.
* Uphold and comply with GDPR and confidentiality standards.
Skills and Experience
* Highly organised in approach to work
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Math’s at Grade C or above
* A suitable home working environment
* Good geographical knowledge of the South West area of England (our contracts are located here)
Salary: £18,643 - £23,800 p.a (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hours per week - 08.30am - 5.00pm Monday- Thursday - 08.30am - 16.30pm Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 18 February 2021
FTC - 31 December 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme,
Pluss CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Pluss CIC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity