Customer Admin Advisor
- Job Reference: 00025493-1
- Date Posted: 31 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £17,894
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals made unemployed as a result of Covid-19, this role will support the administration of the programme.
We have successfully launched and recruited our first cohort of Customer Admin Hub Advisors and are continuing to seek talented individuals to join our team. You will be responsibile for contributing to the accurate processing of associated administration of the programme, including handling personal, financial and other commercially confidential information.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver high levels of customer service, be highly organised with a keen eye for accurate detail and be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.You will also need to have experience of working in a Contact Centre or Data Processing environment. You must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment. The ability to adhere to deadlines and to seek out solutions to problems It would be beneficial if you had a good geographical knowledge of the South West area of England as our contracts are located here.
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We anticipate a large proportion of this job will be delivered whilst working from home, therefore an appropriate working environment is essential for the right candidate.
* Process and maintain system records for all contracts we manage and complete the appropriate administration following contractual and company procedures.
* Deliver a high level of customer service at all customer contact points.
* Maintain accurate and up to date financial systems and information.
* Process contract claims, adhering stipulated guidelines
* Support and liaise with Operational teams to ensure quality of submissions and accuracy of data.
* Liaise directly with stakeholders to ensure anomalies are identified and resolved within appropriate and agreed timeframes in order to minimise financial impact.
* Uphold and comply with GDPR and confidentiality standards.
Skills and Experience
* Highly organised in approach to work
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Math’s at Grade C or above
* A suitable home working environment
* Good geographical knowledge of the South West area of England (our contracts are located here)
Salary: £17,894 p.a.
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
Previous applicants need not apply
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity