Customer Account Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Account Manager|
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nancy Makin475|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 12:51|
The role is full time permanent working either 8am till 4pm, 8.30am till 4.30pm or 9am till 5pm.
• Professionally interact with customers and others via phone, in person, e-mail or other written or verbal methods
• Assist customers in both selection and application of products
• Accurately processes orders received by mail, phone, fax, email, etc.
• Responds to customer inquiries pertaining to orders, price and parts.
• Receives and resolves customer complaints in order to achieve customer satisfaction
• Manages Warranty Claims through in house warranty process and looks to continually improve the process for customer satisfaction.
• Records voice of the customer (complaints, compliments, feedback) in a CRM program
• Generates credit memos through in house process
• Demonstrate knowledge of spare parts, products and services offered with an ability for continuous development
• Managing the customers shipping requirement which include the preparation, document handling and liaison between parties to ensure that products reach our worldwide customer base on time.
• Provide technical support to customers, both external and internal, a primary contact for the exchange of technical assistance and information. This assistance can vary from product selection or application guidance to operational troubleshooting for our products.
• Assist customers, internal and external, with selection of parts required in product repair
• Assist in processing tenders and quotation documentation as required.
• Processes daily shipment documents both domestic and internationally in line with export compliance standards
• Previous customer service experience is essential for this role
• Shipping/Freight experience would be ideal
• Any experience of using Oracle would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's