Customer Account Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Account Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Gardiner|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 09:55|
Full time, permanent
£25-30k depending on experience
Account manager support for allocated customer base and provide customers with accurate price quotations and excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Assist customers directly to support requirements via phone, fax, and e-mail.
• Provide customers with timely and accurate price quotations; research and contact suppliers, as appropriate; review and follow-up on customer quotes; and enter quotes won as customer orders.
• Quote materials and tooling, including items in stock or manufactured equipment; obtain quotations from other suppliers for non-standard materials when necessary; maintain quote records and follow-up with outstanding quotations.
• Process customer orders, including processing for shipment. Ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
• Supply information to enable new customers to understand tooling and the usage of materials.
• Develop professional working relationships and rapport with customer contacts and sales representatives while effectively functioning as the Company's representative to firmly, professionally, and accurately communicate Company policies and guidelines including product information and availability, and customer solutions based upon type of company, pricing, lead times, terms and conditions etc.
• Proactively communicate with customers and suppliers; provide immediate assistance to telephone enquiries and timely responses to customer e-mails while working within the policies and guidelines established by the Company.
• Develop and maintain professional knowledge of Company products, services, marketing collateral, and catalogues.
• Identify new business and further opportunities with existing customers to support business growth.
• Identify inactive customers, analyse past orders, and initiate customer contact to generate return business.
• Understand and comply with the sales system, process, and maintenance of the contact database.
• Adhere to and comply with the Quality Manual and procedures.
Not essential, but desirable - two years of sales experience/administration in a manufacturing environment.
Ability to effectively present information to customers.
Ability to respond to enquiries or complaints from customers.
Must be able to write professional correspondence and have strong customer service and persuasive sales skills.
Other duties may be assigned.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 per annum
Recruitment Account Manager
£20000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
Sales Account Manager
£22000 - £23000 per annum
Sales Account Manager FRN
£22000 - £23000 per annum
Strategic Account Manager
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 34 days holidays, company car