Customer Account Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Account Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Salt063|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 10:28|
Tasked with promoting the entire product range consisting of mirrors, cabinets, ventilation, lighting and furniture, this exciting new role will oversee the account management and new business acquisition of bathroom contract sales within the residential and hospitality markets. This is an important role within the business and the role will involve close and regular communication with the sales teams, stock control, warehouse and finance teams, along with regular contact with customers, contractors and specifiers.
• Proposing, implementing and managing relationships and agreements with our existing contract customer base.
• Establishing and building relationships with prospective customers, identifying their strategic objectives and securing business.
• Promote the brand and increase awareness of our products to the Bathroom Contract market.
• Regular communication with our existing customer base and develop new business with them.
• Quotation, sales ordering, internal purchase ordering and logistics administration and processing, through close liaison with existing stock control team.
• Be an originator of new customers and take ownership in developing contract sales with them.
• Obtain product specifications with Architects and Specifiers.
• Research opportunities in the market and create your own leads through outreach in the form of calls, emails and networking.
• Build rapport with your prospects to be a trusted, knowledgeable resource and discover their needs.
• Dealing with sales queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
• Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer are always updated on solutions.
• Be flexible with time and willing to get involved in other areas of the business as requested by management.
This position requires someone who is friendly and personable, highly organised, who continually shows initiative and works at all times with integrity and honesty.
Other important attributes are:
• Adaptability and Flexibility - being open to change (positive and negative).
• Dependability - being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Persistence - particularly in the face of obstacles.
• Cooperation - being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Negotiation – being fair and decisive.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's