|Salary||£10.72 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Building & Construction|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assemble steel products, work with fitters and Installers, delivering, safely and on time.
- To ensure the efficient use of Plant & Tools.
- Use of hand and power tools to assemble and fit products.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues & other contractors
- To be mindful of H&S in all that he/she does.
- Assemble product safely & in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and/or experience:
- Technical skills & experience ideally working with steel, assembly and/or fabrication.
- The ability to correctly install company product under supervision.
- Adaptable & Flexible.
- Minimum requirements CSCS card
The working hours are Monday to Friday inclusive 7.45am to 4.15pm, half an hour lunch break unpaid.
In return you will be paid a starting salary of £10.72 per hour.
If you have the skills and or experience and would like to be considered please CLICK APPLY.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical Sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk